Friday, September 22, 2006

MONO

I was always taught that mono was considered the kissing disease. So how in the world do I have it? Not to complain about the lack of kissing I have received in the past few years... Just the opposite. I am quite content where I am in life, single, haven't been on a date in several years. It's really not about that. I am just baffled as to how I got the kissing disease, when I haven't been doing any kissing. Better yet there are 2 viruses that can give one mono. Epstein-Barr Virus and CMV. Guess what? I have them both. Wow! When I do something, I must do it HUGE. This is not necessarily an uplifting post, but it shows exactly where I am right at the moment. I am so frustrated with being fatigued all the time. I feel as though I make progress in my health, and then I am knocked backwards. I am sure in due time I will be enlightened as to why I needed all this time to do nothing. I need new hobbies that require almost no effort. Any suggestions?

No comments: